So being the hyper-organised control freak that I am I bought my Mother’s Day present in January (no spoiler alerts as to what I bought as my mother reads my blog!) However, if you are still yet to buy a gift and are looking for inspiration, I have compiled a gift guide from my go to brands when buying presents for my mother.
First up is The White Company, as you can guarantee whenever my mother and I go into a store it is highly unlikely that we will exit without a new candle or indulgent lotion.
- Silver Plated Heart Box £38.00
- Rose and Iris Soap Set £16.00
- Mini Diffusers Set £40.00
- Cashmere Bed Socks £35.00
- Seychelles Luxury Gift Set £49.00
Next is of course Marks & Spencer which has such a wide range of gift ideas you cannot fail to find something that your mother will love!
- Rose Hamper £40.00
- Puzzle Book £10.00
- Vintage Set of 4 Cup & Saucer £29.50
- Pure Silk Botanical Floral Print Scarf £25.00
- Pressed Glass Hurricane Candleholder £19.50
I don’t know about you all but I will always associate my mother with settling down on the sofa with a cup of tea and having a good old gossip while watching our latest box set obsession. Whittard have long been a favourite brand of my mother with their speciality teas and she also collects tea pots! Here is my pick of their best gifts.
- Queen of Hearts Teapot £30.00
- Salted Caramel Truffles £5.00
- Afternoon Tea Collection £40.00
- Lucy Mauve Fluted Mug £10.00
- Instant Tea Hamper £32.00
Hopefully this has given you some ideas for what to buy for your mother this Sunday and remember it’s not always about an expensive gift, personally I try to buy something with sentimental value that will make her smile!
Let me know what you gift you bought and have a happy Mother’s Day!